We are looking forward to welcoming our hybrid students back to in-person instruction during the week of October 19th. Here are a few details for families who chose the Hybrid In-Person Learning Model:
- You should have received an email from Ms. Carrie with your child’s attendance days: Group A-Monday/Tuesday AM, Group B-Thursday/Friday AM, Group C-Monday/Tuesday PM, or Group D-Thursday/Friday PM. AM/PM is based on your child’s current session. Please reach out to the office if you have not.
- On the day your child will be attending in-person you will complete a symptom screener for your child. You will also have a green D54 self-screener card as an additional reminder. Green D54 Self-Screener cards were picked up this week, and bus passes have also been distributed for those who are riding the bus.
- Please note that if you are planning to travel out of state during this time, we ask that you check which states are on the list requiring a quarantine upon return. Your child will not be allowed at school until this quarantine is over. If this applies to your child, you will simply keep them home and continue with remote learning until their quarantine is over. This link provides further guidance: https://cookcountypublichealth.org/communicable-diseases/covid-19/covid-19-travel-guidance/.
- Please reference the District 54 Reopening Plan Information: Reopening D54 Plan (Spanish Reopening D54 Plan).
Below is the information we previously shared regarding Remote Instruction. These pieces will be helpful if you have chosen to remain fully remote, for your child’s remote learning days (if you have chosen hybrid), and for Wednesdays when everyone is learning remotely.
- Please watch this video ELC Zoom- Logging in to understand how to connect to our learning sessions.
- Be on the lookout for emails from your child’s teacher with information you will need for learning. These will either be sent daily or weekly.
- If you need support with logging in please reach out to your child’s teacher or contact [email protected].
- Our D54 Virtual Learning Website has been created for families and includes great technology tutorials to help you and your family!
As a reminder, please do not record Zoom/Google Meet sessions or take photographs of students in your child’s class during Zoom/Google Meet sessions. This request is made out of respect for the privacy of the other students in your child’s class. If you have specific questions or concerns regarding this, please contact our principal, Ms. Carrie.