Parent Drop-Off and Pick-Up Procedures
If you are transporting your child to school each day, please follow the procedures below to ensure everyone’s safety:
- When you pull into campus, make a left into the parking lot at the first opportunity (look for the sign “ELC Parent Drop-Off & Pick Up Parking ”).
- Drive forward until you see another sign “ELC Parent Drop-Off & Pick-Up Parking”.
- Park your car in the designated parking lot (see included map).
- Your child will line up by color team and a staff member will bring your child to his/her classroom.
- Our staff will be ready at 7:40 for our AM session and 11:25 for our PM session to begin bringing students to classrooms. We encourage you to arrive a few minutes prior to 7:40/11:25 so your child is ready to enter as soon as our arrival procedures begin.
- AM Session Drop Off: 7:40-7:45 AM
- PM Session Drop Off: 11:25-11:30 AM, Wednesday 11:10-11:15
- If you arrive after our school day has started, please report to the front office (Door #1)
- At dismissal (AM 10:15, PM 2:00), please come to this same location and wait by an orange cone for your child.
- We ask every adult who is picking up a student to always have a valid ID on hand. This is important in case your child has a substitute teacher or if you are sending another authorized adult to pick-up your child.
Students who are tardy to school (arriving after 7:45 for AM session and 11:30 for the PM session) will need to be signed in by a parent or guardian in our front office. On Wednesdays students arriving after 7:45 for the AM session or 11:15 for the PM session will need to be signed in by a parent or guardian at our front office.