We will be celebrating happiness the month of March.
Check out our calendar of activities!
Actions Speak Louder than Words
3:30-5:00 pm OR 6:00-7:30 pm
Join us to learn 10 practical strategies you can use right away to help your child continue to grow in their social and emotional skills. Social/Emotional skill development is an important factor in helping your child succeed! (Spanish translation will be available.)
- Listen to expert advice from a Dental Hygienist, she will discuss what you can do at home, such as
- The impact of bottles and pacifiers on dental health.
- The importance of modeling good dental habits and healthy eating
- How to care for infant gums and baby teeth with wiping and brushing.
- Take home information such as soothing strategies to offer instead of a bottle, what to expect before and during teething, and the general order of when children’s teeth come in
- This program is offered for parents of children newborn-5 years of age at the Hoffman Estates Police Department @ 411 West Higgins Road on Wednesday February 27th from 4:30pm -6:00pm
This Thursday 2/7/19 our Hanover Park Library center will be closed.
Come support the ELC PTA by eating at the Village Tavern- 901 W. Wise Road Schaumburg, IL 60193
Bring in the Dine-2-Donate flyer and 20% of your bill will be donated back to the ELC PTA.
The fundraiser is from 11 am- 11 pm.
Please see the attached letter with information about when to send your child and whether they are too sick to come to school.
Look in your child’s backpack for a flyer about our next PTA Fundraiser.
Here is a copy for your convenience : Buona Beef January 2019
When: Tuesday January 15th
Where: Buona Beef- 2352 W. Higgins Road. Hoffman Estates
Why: 20% of all sales will benefit the ELC PTA
We are having an all school pajama day on Friday December 21st to celebrate our last day of school before winter break!
We hope you have a wonderful and safe winter break.
We will see you on January 7th.
Click below to learn about all of the things that you can do with your child during the winter! There are so many learning opportunities at our finger tips!
This month our skill on the month in managing anger and frustration.
The steps to managing anger are : stop, take a belly breath, use words “I feel mad”, and ask for help.