Monday, May 13th – Kk – Kindness Day
Tuesday, May 14th – Ll – Limbo Day – show some Love today
Wednesday, May 15th – Mm – Messy Day – come dressed to make a mess – Make a friend smile today
Thursday, May 16th – Nn – Necklace or Necktie/Nice and Clean Day – be extra Nice today
Friday, May 17th – No School for the ELC only due to our Young Athletes Event
The ELC is counting down to the end of the year using the ABC’s. We will be starting on Friday, April 26th with the letter A and move on from there. Click below to find our countdown and the focus for the day. Please check each day to see what your child may need. Can you believe there are only just over 26 school days left until the end of the year!
We can’t wait for the countdown to begin!
We will be celebrating the week of the young child this week! Check out how we will be celebrating daily.
Monday April 8th- Music Monday- We will be making instruments in the classroom, and going on a parade with our class with our new instruments!
Tuesday April 9th- Purple Day- Wear purple to school today! We will be doing art activities using purple materials.
Wednesday April 10th- Wacky Wednesday- Wear your clothes inside out or backwards, wear wacky socks, and have wacky hair to celebrate Wacky Wednesday!
Thursday April 11th- Thinking Thursday- We will be doing fun science experiments at school. See the following experiment below for an experiment you can try at home!
Friday April 12th- Fitness Friday Wear your favorite exercise clothes to school! We will be running races, and doing yoga with our friends.
We will be celebrating happiness the month of March.
Check out our calendar of activities!
Actions Speak Louder than Words
3:30-5:00 pm OR 6:00-7:30 pm
Join us to learn 10 practical strategies you can use right away to help your child continue to grow in their social and emotional skills. Social/Emotional skill development is an important factor in helping your child succeed! (Spanish translation will be available.)
- Listen to expert advice from a Dental Hygienist, she will discuss what you can do at home, such as
- The impact of bottles and pacifiers on dental health.
- The importance of modeling good dental habits and healthy eating
- How to care for infant gums and baby teeth with wiping and brushing.
- Take home information such as soothing strategies to offer instead of a bottle, what to expect before and during teething, and the general order of when children’s teeth come in
- This program is offered for parents of children newborn-5 years of age at the Hoffman Estates Police Department @ 411 West Higgins Road on Wednesday February 27th from 4:30pm -6:00pm
This Thursday 2/7/19 our Hanover Park Library center will be closed.
Come support the ELC PTA by eating at the Village Tavern- 901 W. Wise Road Schaumburg, IL 60193
Bring in the Dine-2-Donate flyer and 20% of your bill will be donated back to the ELC PTA.
The fundraiser is from 11 am- 11 pm.
Please see the attached letter with information about when to send your child and whether they are too sick to come to school.